Accurately determine the value of the business enterprise
Many factors make a business unique – brand value, geography and even barriers to entry. You depend on sound advice to recognize the true worth of your business in order to make informed decisions that increase shareholder equity and return. An expert valuation of your company, supported by real market transactions, can help determine what your company is really worth. AccuVal has a deep understanding of various enterprises and extensive industry experience, enabling us to provide accurate evaluations and trustworthy guidance you can rely on.
What is included in the appraisal?
- Well-supported and defensible independent opinion of value
- A narrative of the history and nature of the company
- A statement describing and explaining the purpose, scope, value definition and asset definition of the appraisal
- Detailed industry and economic overviews
- A comprehensive analysis of methodology, assumptions and limiting conditions
- Detailed exhibits that support computations
What factors are considered when determining value?
- Earning capacity
- Dividend-paying capacity
- Market share
- Product life cycles and positioning
- Contribution of key personnel
- Manufacturing capabilities and import network
- Distribution network and efficiencies
- Historical cash flow performance and future prospects
How do I get started?
The following is needed to determine how AccuVal can help:
- Three years of historic, detailed financial information
- Financial forecasts or budgets
- An overview of the company and its operating divisions
- A brief description of the products and services produced by the company
- A copy of the current business plan (if available)
- Copies of past appraisals
- Value definition(s) required
For more information or to request a proposal: