Recipients of Think uplifting.™ Donations Announced!
In October, AccuVal invited clients and employees to share a story about an organization that is going above and beyond to elevate hope and possibilities in their community. AccuVal is proud to present $1,000 donations to the following organizations, as selected by an independent committee of judges:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America – Expanding children’s horizons through the power of one-on-one friendships. Big Brothers Big Sisters pairs children, ages 6 through 18, with adults to build successful mentoring relationships.
- Habitat for Humanity – Creating homes for families around the world by constructing safe, decent, affordable shelter. Habitat brings teams of community members together to build homes for low-income families.
- Interfaith Older Adult Programs – Linking older adults with a caring community to preserve independence and dignity. Interfaith connects isolated elders with neighbors to help enhance the welfare of older adults and family caregivers who support them.
- PBJ Outreach, Inc. – Meeting the needs of the impoverished by providing food, clothing and basic social services. PBJ reaches out to the homeless and poor in Metropolitan Detroit, including its toughest neighborhoods.
- Vision Regeneration – Changing the cultural environment of at-risk youth to eliminate violent and destructive behavior. Vision Regeneration supports youth in Dallas County by running violence prevention, gang intervention and youth rehabilitation programs.
For Media Inquiries, please call 800 852-9252 or e–mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
AccuVal provides a broad range of valuation, advisory and asset management solutions that contribute to growth or help ensure survival. We appraise the business enterprise and shareholder equity; bonds; intangibles and intellectual property; machinery and equipment; inventory; real estate and accounts receivables in over 100 industries worldwide. Learn more at www.accuval.net.